Restroom Warnings

You need to drink water, otherwise you will dehydrate and pass out. Don't put yourself into risk for fear of having to use the restroom.

The night before a troop I start drinking a lot of water, and I drink the day of and before a troop as well. You aren't going to be suited up all day... 1, 2 maybe 3 hours most usually. I generally don't have a problem. And again if you really had to go, then go suit down and go. You're a volunteer, its not like you are going to be penalized for having to use the bathroom...

Thinking about it, someone should come up with a small velcro flap in the undersuit, so all you would have to do is, unsnap your cod piece and flip the flap and go. Since it's under the cod piece no one would ever see it and it wouldn't effect the look. I mean most people use a snap system so the cod piece could just lift up to go.

I've looked everywhere in vain for compression pants with a fly. Anyone ever seen any? I am still working on my first kit, and I'm a bit nervous about trooping while still meeting my, ahem, biological needs. I'm pushing fifty and there is no such thing as a long time between bathroom breaks for someone my age. I've got less bladder capacity than a cocker spaniel.

I think the urge kinda gets pushed back, and you don't think about it when you are suited up.

Course, the longest I have gone is about 5 hours suited up, and there was a restroom available just in case.

Seems like you sweat enought that there is not much of an urge to go. There are usually restrooms

and secure changing areas at all your troops, so you shouldn't let that stop you from suiting up.

I've looked everywhere in vain for compression pants with a fly. Anyone ever seen any? I am still working on my first kit, and I'm a bit nervous about trooping while still meeting my, ahem, biological needs. I'm pushing fifty and there is no such thing as a long time between bathroom breaks for someone my age. I've got less bladder capacity than a cocker spaniel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Damn, that was halarious.

I think the urge kinda gets pushed back, and you don't think about it when you are suited up.

Course, the longest I have gone is about 5 hours suited up, and there was a restroom available just in case.

Seems like you sweat enought that there is not much of an urge to go. There are usually restrooms

and secure changing areas at all your troops, so you shouldn't let that stop you from suiting up.

Would these be the gencon troops?

The undersuit I settled on is a full dance wear suit that has a built in zipper for just such occasions. I ordered a couple from Renaissance Dancewear and am very happy with them. They make them custom to your measurements and requirements.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 10/20/2012 at 1:50 AM, dgcook said:

The undersuit I settled on is a full dance wear suit that has a built in zipper for just such occasions. I ordered a couple from Renaissance Dancewear and am very happy with them. They make them custom to your measurements and requirements.

----------

Oh nice I think I will be getting me a set as well ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021