Chad Vader season finale filming

Thalizar

The Wisconsin Garrison was asked to help out with the filming of Chad Vader's season finale. Everyone had a great time and the crew of Chad Vader were awesome. We spent several hours in costume doing multiple shots, could not use my TK Commander for this one so I donned a shiny white for this shoot. In this episode Chad Vader has enlisted the 501st to straighten out the store.

Adjusting the volume on my mic. Hey is that George in the background?

ChadVader2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Awesome! I haven't watched every episode, but I caught him live at DragonCon last year where he was just improvising and he was funny as heck. I was one of the troopers who got him a diet coke. Just incredibly funny and seemed a really nice guy.

I wish him the best. :salute:

Yep, thanks Tyler. Needed white for the shoot. When are you able to troop again? How is your ankle doing?

No problem! Glad to see it finally getting some use! Ankle is well, but I'm not quite able to wear shoes yet so it may be a while. I'm hoping to make it to Discovery World next weekend.