e6000

• 11 months later...

Sorry to drudge up an old thread here - but I gots teh questions!

Ā 

Does anyone use a combo of zap-a-gap and E6000 on their builds? Ā MTK makes it look so quick and easy with zapagap and the spray accelerant!

Ā 

Yes, it's my first build, and yes, I have way too much confidence in my skills. ;) I was planning on using E6000 on the bucket and parts that I may adjust that change with my workout schedule (biceps, thighs) and the CA with parts that I won't like the shins, forearms, detonator, etc.

I used zap a gap on my build before I knew any better. So after some parts started cracking, I learned my lesson and used E6000 on the replacements. So yes, my build has a combination of the two, but it's in your best interest to use ONLY the E6000, ESPECIALLY for the shins. You're going to open and close your shins a lot, and the CA glue doesn't allow the parts to flex. Yes, E6 it takes longer to cure, but it's worth it. You'll actually be saving time, by not having to go out and buy replacement parts that you screwed up with super glue.