VT ANH helmets, anyone?

Hey troops,

A couple of years back I bought a VT helmet. I was really happy with the service and the helmet, in fact it was the helmet I chose to use for my mepd swat gear.

I have since tried to re contact vt through the old email address but its been nearly two weeks with no reply :(

Has anyone had any dealings with vt recently? Does anyone have an up to date email address for him?

Cheers.

*EDIT* mods - I have noticed this is in the wrong area. Please move to the Armoury section! Thanks.

Edited by Smally

I had a VT helmet, good helmet indeed. I haven't heard from VT in a good while and I haven't seen any helmets from him on eBay. My first guess is that he probably stopped selling them...

Rather than bring it all up again, would you mind pm'ing me the info to track one down please Martin?

While I recon that VT helmets are decent, and I know where Martin is going with this, I feel that it's better that he doesn't PM you that information and that you take a chance with one of the non-recaster helmets. It's hard to get a sharper helmet than TM and RS for example. Worth every penny.

I've had many of different helmets over the years including TM, Te2 etc etc and know how good they are. I still have these in my collection/display. I sold my TD helmet some time ago and am now looking to replace it for the said display.

I'm simply asking for the contact info rather than me have to go through endless amounts previous threads and guess work just to possibly end up no further in my search!

Hope someone can assist a fellow trooper :)

Edited by Smally