B&N Book Read, My Daughter w/Empire City Garrison

My 3 1/2 year old daughter Taylor had a blast, you can see her smile through the helmet lens in some pictures.

Her costume was made to her exact specifications.

Since she saw Boba Fett (Darth Vorhees) at the Cradle of Aviation Museum troop this past June she wanted to be Boba Fett...but a pink & purple version.

My wife and I bought a Rubies costume and removed all of the armor pieces.

Then got a pattern and made a new suit, added some padding behind the armor pieces to give more definition, painted the helmet, and painted the blaster.

Here's some photos from the troop...and the joke is on me because this is her 2nd fan troop with the 501st ECG...meanwhile my armor isn't completed.

I'm still a Prospect with the Empire City Garrison and hope to be submitting my photos for approval very soon.

_JLC1948.jpg.29564d951cf2069d12ae50e741b9723f.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thanks for the pictures Justin. :duim: Taylor is soooo cute! :) I'm looking forward to seeing her in her very own TK. You get your armor done first, though.. then work on hers! :P

(A) That is so freaking adorable! HER SHOES!!! OMG! Excellent job, glad she enjoys it so much!

(B) My evil husband did not let me go to ANY of the 501st SW Reads Day events anywhere in the NY area... jerk-face. Yours looks like it was an awesome group! Except that very serious Jedi guy, looks like he's terrified to be standing next to the Empire's finest. Wish I could have met y'all!