T-21 Build (I'm Bored)

oh for Christ's sake :engel:, now a DLT-19 :laugh1: ?!?!?! I gotta finda a way to smuggle you into Canada and have you build me some weapons! I cannot wait to see that too!

Whaaaatt lol, if I had armor I wouldn't need to build blasters :blink: You know Canada is one of those places I want to visit, used to work for a company here that where importing Bourgault farm machinery and met a few Canadians that came to tutor us in assembly. There is a trip I keep seeing advertised from Canada, clear top train ride through the mountains and an atric cruise, if only I had the funds. Can't see you paying $6000 for me to come build you a blaster LMAO :laugh1:

Here are a few pic's assembled :)

aOYqzaF.jpg

Some close up details

KigFinf.jpg

kIBVVHr.jpg

pLdwea0.jpg

More detailing

KigFinf.jpg

Diffused light in action

tlwFYUN.jpg

I have contacted a few places in the US to try to get some slings and a mounting bracket but not had any replies as yet, would look better complete with slings. If anyone is able to get a pair and a bracket cheap of course lol please pm me

Very pleased with the end result, armor you better hurry up or it's a DLT-19 build LOL :laugh1:

it looks AMAZING!

and nope, sorry, $6000 is likely not gonna be an option to import you for a blaster build. BUT, if you every make your way to Canada, get through the mountains and thaw out from the arctic tour, please come on by Toronto, we'll take good care of ya!

Thank you all for the kind comments, Uk has been crossed off my list twice, so Canada and USA are still there, hope to get over to the other side of the world in the future :peace:

Made a small mount to hold up the front of the gun, thought I would need to make a full length one but this seems to keep it upright.

XUf6Rk3.jpg

Will give it a coat of charcoal hamerfinish like my blaster stand and look at making the name plates smile.gif

You are very welcome, I thank those before me that have posted info and threads in the past. I will be making some templates of my builds later and try to fix the problems that I have found with some of those, make it a bit easier for those who follow in my footsteps

laser-gun.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My question is when will you be building these for us to buy? ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LOL, there is someone making them in the US at the moment, he does a few runs per year from what I have seen. Don't think it's worth competing with him, he does some very nice work

Edited by gmrhodes13

You are a MASTER dude. We have got to hang out for a blaster building party...

Imagine the comments then if we teamed up for builds lol

Managed to order 2 slings from here came to $43.00 including postage, their site search doesn't work well, I just looked up the weapon model and the slings came up. Will post a picture of the quality when they arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

Slings came today, very pleased, good quality, now just have to make a sling mount and fit, shouldn't take too long now that my DLT-19 is moslty finished.

GQ1ba1T.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hot dang! That is a fine-looking T21. I used to tote one back in the early days of SWG. I miss it so. Great work!

Thanks I had a blast building it, I love the fact that most of it is available at any hardware store. Going to keep an eye on your build I have a hankering for something a bit larger lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

WOW !!!

Sometimes things just seem SO intimidating...

This is where I (like many others) ask when ya gonna sell'em ?

I know that others do, but yours have that COOLNESS factor of being home made !

Dan

• 5 months later...

This is truely epic! Just starting out in all this and I am currently making the TFA Flame Trooper gun and tanks useing wood and plastic. Will be following all these build threads for things I would not have thought of before :)

Thanks for posting so many pictures.