Karin's (Sonnenschein) Hand Guards and Gloves

Well....I am super excited to say that after a long wait (apparently the US likes to take its time with incoming foreign land packages) I received my package from Karin! : )

IMG_20121005_150956.jpg

IMG_20121005_151004.jpg

IMG_20121005_151015.jpg

IMG_20121005_151037.jpg

IMG_20121005_151109.jpg

IMG_20121005_151114.jpg

IMG_20121005_151148.jpg

I also especially liked the inner package lining. : )

IMG_20121005_151413.jpg

I ordered them pre-glued from her.

Thanks for dealing with my many emails in anticipation of these arriving, Karin! I love them!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looks great Tony! Glad to see you picked a pair of these up. I'm hoping you and a couple of the other guys working on TKs in our area are planning on going EIB ;-) Our garrison currently only has 3!

Looks great Tony! Glad to see you picked a pair of these up. I'm hoping you and a couple of the other guys working on TKs in our area are planning on going EIB ;-) Our garrison currently only has 3!

Actually I was informed that there are ZERO Centurions in the area so my plan I think is to go for that right off the bat but yes at minimum EIB. : )

Definitely! Having a Centurion in the area may motivate some of our troops to get up and do some upgrading! That's very exciting.

I'd jump on board with you, but my Hasbro E-11 conversion doesn't qualify and w/ 3PO project on the table I'd be hard pressed to get my girlfriend to let me spend an extra hundred bucks making a new gun heh.

Edited by HockeyTrooper

Not to knock the 70th Explorers but there isn't a whole lot of action going on in our group. Lol I can only assume that's why nobody has bothered to upgrade, they don't troop nearly as much as the rest of the country.

Hey Tony, I just got my rubber handplates from Karin as well..I would like to say I think you should go Centurion. I went EIB first (which you have to do anyway) but I just got done doing the necessary upgrades to go Centurion and wish I would've just done this in the first place.lol. It's really not much more work, if your the only one in your Garrison it might give other troopers a nice push to do the same. ;) Troop on brother!

Hey Tony, I just got my rubber handplates from Karin as well..I would like to say I think you should go Centurion. I went EIB first (which you have to do anyway) but I just got done doing the necessary upgrades to go Centurion and wish I would've just done this in the first place.lol. It's really not much more work, if your the only one in your Garrison it might give other troopers a nice push to do the same. ;) Troop on brother!

So...what do you mean you have to do EIB first? If you mod your kit to Centurion standards right off the bat don't you qualify for both?

So...what do you mean you have to do EIB first? If you mod your kit to Centurion standards right off the bat don't you qualify for both?

No even if you mod straight away to centurion standards you have to apply for EIB first and when approved you can apply for Centurion :smiley-sw013:

No even if you mod straight away to centurion standards you have to apply for EIB first and when approved you can apply for Centurion :smiley-sw013:

So once you mod your suit to Centurion standards your application to EIB is a formality then?

Thanks everybody for your kind words!

A word about the card board lining it's from a collection box for milk cartons to be recycycled. They sometimes have ad on it. :)

I haveto keep the packages/envelopes as thin as possible. Once the thickness is over an inch, the postage fees doubles.

So once you mod your suit to Centurion standards your application to EIB is a formality then?

Correct!

Edited by Sonnenschein

Thanks everybody for your kind words!

A word about the card board lining it's from a collection box for milk cartons to be recycycled. They sometimes have ad on it. :)

I haveto keep the packages/envelopes as thin as possible. Once the thickness is over an inch, the postage fees doubles.

As an American who doesn't get out of the country it was cool to see something like that on another language besides the usual Spanish versions. :D Thanks again! I tried the gloves on last night with my body suit and my neck seal from Darman. Lol Not suite a Stormtrooper yet!

This movie is even special: Danny DeVito dubbed his own lines in several languages, including german and russian.

Now,go on and build your suit of armor!

I can't. :( Rob hasn't finished and shipped my armor yet. *sigh*

• 3 years later...