Shoulder pauldron color for deaf?

What is correct color for Shoulder pauldron for deaf stormtrooper? Explain me why all 4 colors is orange, black, grey, and white? People of deaf will find me with shoulder and want to communicate me with sign language. If I'm without equip pauldron and deaf people will go ask use sign language in wrong person of stormtrooper or hearing want to speak me.

I will buy white armor this January and can't wait. :smiley-sw013:

What's average price for a shoulder?

I don't know if I can help you, but the different colors indicate different ranks. The guys over at MEPD know more about it.

In reality, they were motocross chest protectors and just look cool.

Prices are from $25 to about $100 IIRC.

Isn't there an international sign you could use (yellow with 3 black dots)?

Actually there is no gray. The colors kinda mean rank but George Lucas just stuck people in the shot that looked good.

I think a better way would be to put a removable decal on your pauldron that indicates you speak sign.

I wonder if there is a way to incorporate the international symbol? While I only did a search I cannot verify that this is correct. It was found on Wiki.

International_Symbol_for_Deafness.jpg

Yes exact deaf symbol from Tray posted above. I've seen it all the time. Nothing for me of color rank with pauldron from seen link above. I will ask my local for pauldron wait see.

I could put deaf symbol on upper left of front chest or somewhere in part of armor. I want better different design of same symbol like imperial. Who have good designer or I can do? How to apply symbol on the chest? Paint or sticker or know other idea?

Edited by Deph719
  • Like 1

I would actually recommend a patch or decal with the international or some symbol on it, worn on the shoulder bell the way some stormies wear their garrison patches. It's not screen accurate, of course, but it would work.