Helping a little girl that was bullied for liking Star Wars

RogueTrooper

I believe Katie is going to be in the kids part of the 501st , (the Galactic Academy)site_logo2.png

http://www.galactic-academy.com/ which a lot of children do....

That's great to hear, she definately won't get picked on there :smiley-sw013:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make her belt. Just PM me her waist circumference (with armor on), an address, and I'll get it out the next day. I assume she'll need the width shortened as well to match up with her smaller armor. Just let me know.

Paypal sent!

Hello fellow troopers! I will be helping with this build when the armor arrives. I cant wait to work on this! I will build the strapping system as well as the snaps and help with the cutting and sanding of parts to fit.

Edited by TK265

I can make her belt. Just PM me her waist circumference (with armor on), an address, and I'll get it out the next day. I assume she'll need the width shortened as well to match up with her smaller armor. Just let me know.

Thank you Robert that is awesome of you! :) I am wanting on the info you need. Please stay tuned.

PP sent. :duim:

As a grandma TK I found Katie's story particularly moving. I make my own neck seals and if it will help I can make and send one for Katie, I just need her neck size. Please PM me details. :smiley-sw013:

Hi Kathy, Thank you sooo much, I was getting ready to start looking and asking around. I am wanting on the info on Katie's neck size. :duim:

While you're at it, I could use some measurments on her hand. I'll try to make a kids' size hand guard.

Will ask for a hand size as well. :duim:

You are all, every one, the greatest people on the planet :D

254664553898450358iwvco7X4c.jpg

no no no no Galaxy ;)

I'm glad to see that troopers helping troopers also extends to those in need, well done everyone :salute:

I could not be more proud to be part of such a great group of people! I am truly honored to help Katie in her quest to become a trooper. May the force be with her!

PP sent, not much right now but I hope it help's.

I have read about this story when it just came in the news and felt very sorry for her, especially since I was bullied as a kid myself and because I am currently father of a young girl who is also crazy about everything Star Wars. I'm happy to see you guys do this for Katie, I'll send a donation as well :)

Very cool story! I like the way people here try to help this little girl. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: I see her like I have seen myself long time ago in the Communist era when Ceausescu didn't allow Star Wars ROTJ in cinemas. Good luck in making her the most beautiful TK armor! :smiley-sw013:

Paypal sent!