Belt, neck seal and holster question

Hi there guys,I'm thinking is time for me to get my belt , neck seal and holster and I was a bit at lost on where to get them , they are various vendors, which ones would you recommend for each item, I though maybe trooperbay since they have all 3 and the shipping will be less, but I would like to hear your comments in what's out there, what are your experiences , what do you think are the best holster neck and belt around?

Personally I went with a TKittel belt, a TKBondsrvant holster and a Veedox neck seal and I love all 3. Trooperbay is a great place to shop though, very nice people to do business with and also very affordable. It mostly comes down to what you think looks best for you!

Hi

I just made an order for a belt from TKittel and a neck seal from Darman :D

The holster I´m going to make myself...

I did consider trooperbay - but after looking into a lot of treads from other members, I went for those two. Very good and friendly conversations from both - so thumbs up from Denmark. ;)

Here are two good threads for finding stuff:-------------

FWIW I have Tkittle belt but Trooperbay's are pretty good too.

I have a TK409 neckseal that I'm luke warm on... but Darman, Ladysewforus, and Veedox are all nice. Lead times can be an issue. I would contact each vendor for pricing, photos and availability.

Aloha,

-Eric

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Made all of mine myself, wasn't really hard, well if your handy with a sewing machine :smiley-sw013: