considering Shadowtrooper armor

DizzyStormtrooper

I pretty much decided I might get ATA armor as a white tk but as I study the black armor is really starting to grow on me. but I feel like the black would show scratches, dirt, etc more clearly, which isn't much of a problem if I keep the polishing up. Also i'm in Tucson AZ, it's pretty much tatooine here! the td's in the dune sea garrison might laugh at me. Still, the thought of being one of few black armored troopers in the dsg might be kinda cool. I need a second opinion..

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper

Shadowtrooper are awesome. People love it, including other Legion members in person. I have only been asked if I'm Vader at one event.

My first 501st approved set of armor was a Black Hole Trooper. I wanted to be different and stand out from the crowd of white armor . . . but I got tired from it. The general public is not familiar with it and so I was called "tie pilot" & "little vader".

I don't have that armor any more but I would get another set again some day.

I agree with my fellow Shadow Trooper guys (Toddo and EB), black armor is cool. Don't get me wrong. I love my white armor TK and this is one of my faves, but you get totally different looks in black. And yes, I've been called Darth Vader and a Tie Pilot too. :)

i bought black AM armor, but i might cast it after trimming so ill have a black and white set that perfectly fits me. the white set would be smoothcast 300 and the molds only for my personal use. i figured since i dont want to paint it or cover the plack with vinyl if i want to be a white trooper then peel it off again to black, like how they have vehicle wraps on taxis and advertising company cars. i really seem to like doing things the hard way haha but like i said, i come from the RPF.

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper

• 1 year later...