Proposal for official FISD Tshirt

TK-42779

Do you mean one that says HUSBAND and one that says WIFE? I have no doubt that we can make that happen, I just have to tally up the demand for each title (i.e. how many for HUSBAND, how many for BOYFRIEND, etc.) and then sit down with him and beat him into submission on cutting me a really good deal. lol Don't worry about being broke for now, I have a feeling that getting this thread out there and figuring out the demand will take a couple of weeks at least. Stay posted!

yes exactly one of each

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy one for my wife to wear, of course it would say "MY HUSBAND IS A STORMTROOPER", In fact I would think my mom would wear a "My son is a Stormtrooper" shirt

I would buy one for my wife to wear, of course it would say "MY HUSBAND IS A STORMTROOPER", In fact I would think my mom would wear a "My son is a Stormtrooper" shirt

Nice! I didn't think about parents having ones for their kids. lol I am keeping track of how many people want which titles. Stay tuned!

I'd like to see a 3rd trooper in the graphic as I think it would lend more of the squad type of feeling.

For text, we're actually the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment. FISD is an acronym, but "First" is not our name. :) Lastly, as Terrell notes there are a few Legion branding guidelines to add, but these should be minor. The overall look is solid. All I ask is that it's available in something other than black. I must have 30 black t-shirts.

I'd like to see a 3rd trooper in the graphic as I think it would lend more of the squad type of feeling.

For text, we're actually the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment. FISD is an acronym, but "First" is not our name. :) Lastly, as Terrell notes there are a few Legion branding guidelines to add, but these should be minor. The overall look is solid. All I ask is that it's available in something other than black. I must have 30 black t-shirts.

-Thanks for the feedback! I already emailed my guy about the "1st" tweek, Rogue Trooper had PMed me about that.

-I also emailed my guy about putting "501st" on the left blank ribbon and "Legion" on the right blank ribbon in a smaller font that doesn't muddle it all up.

-Hmm...a third trooper? I can see what I can find. I loved the two troopers side by side. I will look in to it.

-Shirt color isn't a problem. I can place an order for 24+ shirts at one time without size of shirt or color of shirt changing the price.

I want one for my son that says "My MOM is a Stormtrooper" and one for my bio-dad that says "My Daughter is a Stormtrooper and it's my fault" and one for my brother that says "I hate my frickin Sister the Stormtrooper" and how about some for my cats?

My husband would NEVER wear one that says WIFE on it - but I wish he would!!! :D

I want one for my son that says "My MOM is a Stormtrooper" and one for my bio-dad that says "My Daughter is a Stormtrooper and it's my fault" and one for my brother that says "I hate my frickin Sister the Stormtrooper" and how about some for my cats?

My husband would NEVER wear one that says WIFE on it - but I wish he would!!! :D

Ingrid - I would go out and buy cat shirts and make it happen if we can from then on call you, "CrazyCat-LadyInWhite". :P

On a business note - can I tally you for a shirt that is titled "MOM"? (If they do boy's shirts)

Love the design! I would definetly want one or two of those ;)

And I like it as is. two troopers is good I think. Three is one to many. Two makes a buddy team ;)

Edited by Arnie_DK

Ingrid - I would go out and buy cat shirts and make it happen if we can from then on call you, "CrazyCat-LadyInWhite". :P

On a business note - can I tally you for a shirt that is titled "MOM"? (If they do boy's shirts)

My husband is the crazy cat lady! Yes put me down for a MOM.

Don't forget that any official merch needs to be submitted for approval.

Yup! That has been addressed. I am waiting to see what RogueTrooper thinks and then hopefully he will pass it along to the proper 501st folks for approval. Thanks for the heads up though Luis! :smiley-sw013:

Love the design just wondering if blue in place of red be better as the FISD has blue in their logo :D