Proposal for official FISD Tshirt

TK-42779

Hello everyone! I saw a thread for various Stormtrooper tshirt ideas while browsing out of boredom one night on here and came up with a random idea for a "stormtrooper boyfriend" idea (PM me to see that one. lol). At the same time I was talking with Roguetrooper about how I can contribute more to the FISD even though I am new and have no crafting knowledge to share. I did more browsing through tshirts and came across a thread started by TrooperVenger for an unofficial FISD tshirt concept that had lost momentum and I thought BINGO!! I talked to TrooperVenger and asked if he minded me taking the reigns on his idea. Well, after tossing around some concepts with a friend who does a little graphic design I went with the following design. Lend me your feedback and hopefully there is enough approval that this can become approved OFFICIAL! I have already talked with a local company about making the tshirts if there is demand.

Thanks for checking it out!!

FISDShirt.jpg.d0116282044af7ce690d5cc9ebde4268.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the rest of you! I have been PMed a required week and a suggested week by one of the head honchos so a revision will be submitted within 48 hours. :D

On a side note I am trying to figure out the best part of the forums to post the other T-shirt idea for people to request orders. Suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Your getting ahead of yourself. Any detachment merch has to be approved by the FISD staff and the Legion. As it stands the shirt does not meet the Legion requirements to me made, that list can be found on the Legion boards.

I think it's a great concept and would love to see it come to light as a T-shirt.

Your getting ahead of yourself. Any detachment merch has to be approved by the FISD staff and the Legion. As it stands the shirt does not meet the Legion requirements to me made, that list can be found on the Legion boards.

I think it's a great concept and would love to see it come to light as a T-shirt.

I had no clue, I had PMed with Rogue Trooper who had not mentioned anything like that only offered two tweeks, nor did I see Daetrin mention anything in the previous thread last year. Nothing wrong with building some interest though. Where can I see the guidelines that you mentioned on the Legion boards?

Hey everyone! Well, while I wait to further the Official FISD tshirt proposal I wanted to test the waters to see what the demand would be to produce a tshirt for others that I had made for my girlfriend.

My-Boyfriend-is-a-Stormtrooper.jpg

**NOTE: IT IS A PURPLE BACKGROUND BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES PURPLE**

So, my friend who runs a company that produces custom shirts and I were just spit balling but if I had at minimum 24 shirts to be made the cost can be kept reasonable. Just off the top of our heads we did talk about being able to do these in men's or women's shirts (I will ask him about child sizes for "MY DAD IS A STORMTROOPER") and that we could do many different colors. That is as far as we have talked. Of course this can be done with your own title in it be it "BOYFRIEND" or "FIANCE" or etc. but I will have to see about the cost as far as each various phrase goes. THIS IS JUST TO GAUGE DEMAND. IF YOU HAVE INTEREST LET ME KNOW. Right now, size/color is not a factor just title and demand.

P.S. - I do realize what some of you may be thinking, that I don't even have a TK number yet! lol I know, I may not be a Stormtrooper on the outside but ever since I have started this project I am a Stormtrooper on the inside! I love this thing that we all get to share and can't wait to start trooping! These tshirt projects are just my way to feel like I am contributing since I don't have the crafting knowledge to share yet.

Thanks guys!

those are cool man if available later on as i am unfortunately broke :( could i get some in green that say husband and wife on them?

Do you mean one that says HUSBAND and one that says WIFE? I have no doubt that we can make that happen, I just have to tally up the demand for each title (i.e. how many for HUSBAND, how many for BOYFRIEND, etc.) and then sit down with him and beat him into submission on cutting me a really good deal. lol Don't worry about being broke for now, I have a feeling that getting this thread out there and figuring out the demand will take a couple of weeks at least. Stay posted!