Doopydoos

Dark Trooper

I have had two orders from them sent to Australia, one took 2 weeks the other 3 weeks, post from the UK not very quick at the moment

I put my order on august 24 and I just got it today it's about time :)

so your right about the customs taking awhile too. I sent a email to them this week too and did not here from them.

but I am glad I have my hasbro kit I need to build my awesome blaster.

yes it should, So the E-11 Doopy doos cares them and trooper bay does and E-bay but you can't pick them up at your local walmart or target.

if you go hasbro website it's not there either

Edited by Dark Trooper

i threw out my hasbro blaster :(

thinking they will make them again looking at price on ebay i wish i didnt

Hasbro sells thousands of them at Disneyland for 27 bucks, take Star Tours a dozen times while you're at it.

Edited by Nicky

There has been some of them in the Target stores here in Aus for a little while, checked to day there are none left in my local store

It's more of an opportunity if you happen to find one cheap.

But it's not really an issue, I bought the Hasbro this summer because I saw hundreds of them that cost only $27+tax, considering the >$60 tag on Amazon/ebay if you even find any I told myself "what the hell?". I always wanted to have a main and a backup (Hasbro) and I suspected there would be a back order on the doopydoo full resin kit.

If you're going to have the doopydoo's conversion kit and have it delivered to you in the US, then why not get the full resin kit for the price of a Hasbro alone on ebay that you will need to convert?

Doopydoo has the full kit back in stock as of now (sept 18th 9AM GMT) ^_^

To stay in topic I ordered from Doopydoo Augst 31st and received it September 13th.

Edited by Nicky

You mean if the phone will work when you dial the number? Yes it will :)

I'm not spending the international tax but if someone with a very charismatic voice could give a quick call we will receive an answer very quickly. Avoid early/late/lunch calls for better results. ;)