MiniMag PTL missile launcher build...

Hi everyone

Thought I´ll make a post with the build of my MiniMag, and how it´s coming along.

My dad is doing 99% of the wood work - and I must say, that he´s doing a great job. :duim:

Photo 1: the small start - and my dads sct.bernhard "Bamse" is keeping a close watch

Photo 2: some of the parts being crafted

Photo 3: the box coming along

Photo 4: more parts being made

Photo 5: more parts being crafted

Photo 6: everything being tryed on... but the box is to long, so it has to be cut shorter.

Still need to make the sight right, to put holls in the barrel and put the tube on etc.

Please do comment :D

Big thanks to Dashrazor for his template and BigBadaBoom and Ketariniii for ideas from their builds. :peace:

minimag 1.pdf

Edited by Heavy

From the PDF, the progress to your MiniMag is in great form (looking good) :duim:

Keep us updated!!!!!! :salute:

Hi

I can´t make it work to put the photos in here, but I made a link to where you can see the MiniMag finished

Enjoy ;)

www.nordicgarrison.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=6064

Hmm that doesn´t work either ... but in the forum under the topic : Imperal Troopers (tb,td,tk,tr,ts,tx), you can find the topic: MiniMag missile launcher build (author: Heavy)

Edited by Heavy

You only have a limited space to upload images and files to here. And you have exhausted that space with your PDF's which is why you can't upload anything more. If you upload your images to an external hosting site, like imageshack or photobucket you can then link you images back into the post from their site.

You only have a limited space to upload images and files to here. And you have exhausted that space with your PDF's which is why you can't upload anything more. If you upload your images to an external hosting site, like imageshack or photobucket you can then link you images back into the post from their site.

Hi

Oki - that´s why...

I´ll make sure to use photobucket next time, thanks ;)

It's the image URL inside of a tag, like:

(img)image url(/img)

Just replace ( ) with [ ] since I can't write the real tag without the forum trying to insert an image that isn't here. Or click the little photo icon next to the icon that looks like "<>" and paste the image url in the popup screen.