6'1" / 195lb. Armor suggestions?

Hey guys! I've read a ton of info here and have done months of research. I'm ready to buy but I'm between a couple of kits - keeping those close to the vest to avoid a biased opinion - but I wanted to get some opinions before I absolutely decide. I'm just wondering if any of you are my size and have had luck with a particular manufacturer or not. If you've had to do significant mods or not. I'm really worried about the build because I'm not good at that kind of thing at all so I'm hoping to find a manufacturer that suits my size from the get go and affords me a fairly easy build - as easy as one could expect, anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers!

Tim

Yo. It depends on what makes you tall... are you long legged or long torso'd?

If you're long legged and thin of waist ATA, TM etc will work without mods. You'll just need either TM's or RT's extra long shins to reduce large swaths of black undersuit showing in your legs.

If you're of a longer or wider torso RT-MOD is the best option (AM is less screen accurate and more work to make fit in general).

Aloha,

-Eric