Other costume question...?

TK-42779

So my RT-Mod is far from arriving and I had my eye on another costume just so I can actually become a member of the 501st. I was curious, does having multiple costumes cross over in your membership in any way? (Does my question make amy sense? Lol)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think so.

If you do a Stormtrooper, you'll get a TK designation with your (now) 5 numbers

If you do an Officer as well, you'll also have an ID designation, with the same numbers.

Each Detachment has their own designations.

So, I'm TK-3483

If I do a Tusken Raider, I also get to be DZ-3483.

You get one set of numbers, and letters to go with each costume.

Does that answer make sense (and is it the one you were looking for)?

I think so.

If you do a Stormtrooper, you'll get a TK designation with your (now) 5 numbers

If you do an Officer as well, you'll also have an ID designation, with the same numbers.

Each Detachment has their own designations.

So, I'm TK-3483

If I do a Tusken Raider, I also get to be DZ-3483.

You get one set of numbers, and letters to go with each costume.

Does that answer make sense (and is it the one you were looking for)?

Well since you're willing to answer, I've been meaning to ask about all of the stuff on the left side like people's ribbons and badges. Each character has it's own forum to costume credit/badges/earning only show on the respective forums I assume? I mean I have seen people make their own picture banners for themselves displaying their various costumes, therefore displaying their cross costume affiliation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awards on the side are detachment-specific. You can customize your signature however you want, but the badges here are FISD-determined.

Awards on the side are detachment-specific. You can customize your signature however you want, but the badges here are FISD-determined.

This.

So if you get Centurion status on your TK, it won't show up on the PathFinders forum -vice versa- if you get Lancer status on your Biker Scout, it doesn't show here.

And you can show off all you want in your sig- Toddster is a great example, look at all those different costumes! (jealousy right here)

As you can see in his sig, he has MEPD Deployed status, which is like EIB for Sandies.

I think if every award from every Detachment got shown in the sidebar, some people would take up a whole page with their acheivements... so it's kept Detachment-specific.

(also note not all detachments have the same award system- Jolly Roger Squadron (pilots) have no accuracy medals, but instead give recognition for the amount of trooping people do)