E11 blaster

ivanhoe13

Right had a go at building a blaster with results which look like the blaster had been hit by a blaster and besides the wife being in Hospital my mind is out with the stars I just couldnt do it at all ,so my next question is who makes a real passable blaster I mean one which is`nt the hasbro chop job something which will pass UK garrison standards sorry I live in the UKL and I would have to shop here due to the draconian gun laws which bans near on everything so any help guys ????

I think a commission would be your best bet right now, like Mathias said. Someone out there has the time, and since you have already bought the kit, you might as well have it built by someone. There aren't a lot of other options since you are in the UK, vs trying to get on the garrison forums and seeing about someone who wants to sell one locally.

Hi Phil, thought you were getting on ok with the blaster, if your having problems or havnt got the time to build it give me a shout.

Send me some pics of it and I will see how it looks so far, im sure we can do something to sort it.

I am prepared to build or finish it for you as long as its still in a repairable state. :)

Hi Phil, thought you were getting on ok with the blaster, if your having problems or havnt got the time to build it give me a shout.

Send me some pics of it and I will see how it looks so far, im sure we can do something to sort it.

I am prepared to build or finish it for you as long as its still in a repairable state. :)

Ā 

That's the real troopers helping troopers spirit right there. Kudos Darren :salute:

That's the real troopers helping troopers spirit right there. Kudos Darren :salute:

Ā 

Thanks Rob, and thats exactley what were here for ;) I have been helping Phil the moment he stepped on the boards and am in contact with him most days trying to keep him on the straight and narrow and stopping the costley mistakes many of us have made in the past.

Who would have thought that just over 2 years ago I was a complete novice needing help and now I am able to help someone achieve their dream thats all thanks to you guys helping me :)