5-digit numbers

diaperlord

Nice! Though I have to confess to me they look like zip codes. I'd much preferred if they did a format extra like shown in the Clone Wars novels, e.g. TK-12/345.

I'm waiting for Trooper 90210 :) Wondering how many people will pick their zip codes now for their TKID.

It was never assigned, lest there be duels over who got it. But then, who'd want the number of a guy who abandoned his post.

He didn't abandon his post, he was killed in the line of duty by rebel filth.

Death is no excuse!

It was sloppy discipline. He should have been on his guard. He paid for his stupidity.

BTW, 5-digit TKIDs are going to be interesting. The whole Legion will have to get used to seeing them. Zip codes will run out eventually.

BTW, 5-digit TKIDs are going to be interesting. The whole Legion will have to get used to seeing them. Zip codes will run out eventually.

There are over 40,000 zip codes in the US. They won't run out any time soon.

There are over 40,000 zip codes in the US. They won't run out any time soon.

I didn't realize there were that many. There will be a lot of overlap, though. Imagine how angry every new trooper from Schenectady, NY will be when somebody takes the TKID 12345. It will be chaos.