What's the easiest and cheapest 501st costume

Sonnenschein

Imperial crewman I'd say. Jumpsuit, cap, boots and some greblies. And you can use that most of the same parts to make other costumes like TIE pilot later on as well.

I agree with Mathias. Imperial Crew is the easiest, fastest, & cheapest. Problem with being an IC is, no one but hard-core fans know who or what you are.

A basic IC is the way to go. It's just a jumpsuit (buy, but needs tailoring) with cog patches, cap (buy), belt (buy), and boots (buy). There are only two greeblies that are cheap - one on the buckle and one for the hat. Can be done for $150 or so, with the boots being 1/3rd to 1/2 that cost. OK, maybe $200 for a good IC at most. Yes, you can add code cylinders, compads, belt boxes, and gauntlets, but these are options for base 501st and not required elements.

Crew

I agree with Mathias. Imperial Crew is the easiest, fastest, & cheapest. Problem with being an IC is, no one but hard-core fans know who or what you are.

Direct hit on all Brian said above.

Also, I price it and I can do one for around $200 USD

The ice cream man?

ICMG.jpg

Willrow Hood is Rebel Legion, and in was fun to see the Willrow Hood flash mob at C6 running around....... :laugh1:

My very very basic ID was about $500 including boots. IN with jumpsuit might be close, only the helmet is hard or long wait and a bit of investment.

Jawa is extremely easy even with light-up eyes. Mine was under $100. But Jawas look best on short people.

If you can sew, I did my ISB officer complete for about $200 including sewing. Purchased only the belt, greeblies, buckle, and boots. So there are options out there. If you do decide to make your own, check out the tutorials on the IOC forums.

The cheapest and easiest is the IC: Mechanical Crewman:

http://www.501st.com...mechanical_crew

You just need 3 items; 1) boots, 2) dark blue jump suit, and 3) Mechanical Crew helmet. No gloves, belt, or comm like other Imperial Crewman costumes.

where can one purchase those items???? I know its simple but still I like it i could use it in some of the fan films i plan on making in the future

Edited by Dizzydevil105

where can one purchase those items???? I know its simple but still I like it i could use it in some of the fan films i plan on making in the future

I believe MonCal is the only one who makes those ATM.