Celebration VI FISD photos

v7sg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I am pretty sure this is me given I didn't wear my balaclava on Shoot-a-Trooper day 2 before the panel and that is easily my red hair sticking out all over (after defogging the bucket about 7 times). Talk about finding a random photo of yourself in someone else's flicker stream.

7877386888_8e8dd526a2.jpg

Shoot-A-Trooper 4 by justafigment84, on Flickr

The official photos have arrived! :D :D :D

http://www.angrydogs...g2_itemId=11722

I talked to the photographer and we have full access & permission to download them to our personal collections. Feel free to grab your own copies from the site as you see fit.

OMG I am pretty sure this is me given I didn't wear my balaclava on Shoot-a-Trooper day 2 before the panel and that is easily my red hair sticking out all over (after defogging the bucket about 7 times). Talk about finding a random photo of yourself in someone else's flicker stream.

7877386888_8e8dd526a2.jpg

Shoot-A-Trooper 4 by justafigment84, on Flickr

Poor Ingrid, that picture is packed with emotion! If there's a Shoot-a-trooper tragic hero moment, here it is.

Thanks for sharing the pro photos, Brian! I also want to say it was a big honor to have been part of this photo shoot with everyone present. I was really looking forward to it, and was amazed at how awesome we all looked. To this day I still can't get over the fact that I belong to this big Stormtrooper family! (an army, even :P)

Also, here's one proud moment for Nicky and myself: inducting James Burns to the 501st with Steve Sansweet during a podcast! We were drafted to do this one morning, and had no idea what was going on!

james_501st.jpg

Edited by daennika

I had forgotten this photo!, while CVI was going on, I was asked by my wife's uncle to visit him at work in full TK costume, naturally for me it was another excuse for a troop, while he asked me not to post most of the pictures due to him working with military stuff, he did gave me the OK to post the Infrared Camera picture.

Here is how we (TK's) look in an IR photo

533235_10151047827516028_2003393807_n.jpg

The official photos have arrived! :D :D :D

http://www.angrydogs...g2_itemId=11722

I talked to the photographer and we have full access & permission to download them to our personal collections. Feel free to grab your own copies from the site as you see fit.

AWEESSOOMMMEEE

Officially look cool, that has never been an issue, thought that was part of being a stromtrooper lol :smiley-sw013: You watch, I bet the military armor starts looking more like stormtrooper armor, hopefully they can deflect blasters better :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13

• Great Pictures, all are amazing and I saved them all but I have a question, I hope not a silly question: is possible to get the Pics in high resolution ??

Just click on the higher resolution at the bottom of the photo