FanExpo 2012

Posting these great pictures that Chookaboom took of the troop! We did awesome (especially that 5 min TK dress-up!) together. Can't wait to troop with my brother! Anyhow the Tantive IV Boarding Party were holding it down with our Queen of Awesome (Andrea) at CVI.

Getting ready to get my troop on!

377217_4441411472800_456811274_n.thumb.jpg.895ec6bfb417fd942a071cda9f8660b5.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Awesome, I was thinking of you guys the whole weekend! Especially after Andrea, Rob and Lou kidnapped me to the Canadian Garrison hang-out.

As for the strategic dart placement... at Shoot-a-Trooper, about 10 minutes into my shift, some 10-y-o boy shouts from behind the shooters: "Hey Stormtrooper! You got a weenie!" and points... you know. I got into the habit of subtly "sweeping" the area between shooters to prevent any family-unfriendly scenes.

You must have more pics than that, sir! :D Like the one with dead pool humping the droid (quickly followed by troopers putting him under arrest!) lol.

I miss you guys and can't wait to get home. Chilling in atlanta airport ATM.

More pics! :)

I miss you guys and can't wait to get home.

you were missed back home. Happy to have you heading back. Now get a Cinnabon before that next flight!