Neck seal - ugly?

Hi there

Wondered if anyone else found this (and please note - I don't have my helm yet so don't know if it's more or less covered) but I feel the velcro seal on my neck piece is... well, ugly and quite bulky:

-------

Has anyone else found this, and changed it - or is it something that you just don't notice?

Thank you!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yep i bought one of those, it has hard rings inside and uncomfortable, also not high enough to cover you neck.

Made my own with a zip and soft foam.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it too much... I too bought a cheap neckseal that I ended up hating, but it's a pretty insignificant part of the costume once you are all suited up. Just keep your eye out for a better one and you can upgrade later, that's what I did.

Debbi, AKA Ladysewforus, makes THE best neckseal I have ever seen. It's a little more expensive though. However, of the three neckseals I have owned, and the different types on this sight I have seen, hers are by far the best quality and look the best. On top of that, her customer service is absolutely phenomenal. I would pay the extra just for how well I was treated. *end rant*

These guys, who were recommended to me for undersuit / neck:

http://www.stormtrooperundersuit.com/

Theese guys are the same as Jedi-robe.com and stormtrooper-costumes.com and should in my opinion be avoided at all costs!

Theese guys are the same as Jedi-robe.com and stormtrooper-costumes.com and should in my opinion be avoided at all costs!

Oh really? I didn't know. Their "main" undersuit site seems well regarded and, I have to say, their suit, balaclava and holster are all nice... just the neck isn't :(

It's not actually. The company behind these undersuits is Extreme Racing.

Got all three with my old armour, and the only thing still in use is the neckseal, but thats going as soon as I get my hands on a new one.

What did you find wrong with teh bodysuit? Seems quite comfy to me. Not that I sit around in it.