Centurion Badge not showing up?

TK5492

Nice work Eric. Thanks for staying on this and figuring it out! :dancing-trooper:

No worries... after all (as much as I wanted to blame Mathias) I caused it :)

Nope.

Now most Centurion badges are back, but the staff are missing theirs.

This is becoming amusing. Gremlins and such. :popcorn:

The Hawaiian word for Gremlin is Menehune (manAY-hoo-nay) and at 6'5" I must be Polynesia's largest one. I'm nuts deep in the FISD member database right now... but I'll take a look at the staff centurion badges as soon as I can.

Kinda fun to take the Deployment Officer's centurion badge away no? Ok maybe not.

Aloha,

-Eric

Well... From what I see it seems to be just forum admins not staff. Can other folks see staff's centurion badges?

(btw Mathias is the only forum admin with centurion)

-E

Actually... I love irony... Mathias' centurion setting in his profile was blank. Ha. I'm sure I did it yesterday while he and I were messing with the database. Oops. Sorry buddy but as DO please try to keep user profiles up to date.... Sheesh :blush:

Ha. I'm pretty sure it happened when we were both awake AND chatting on Skype. It's not only funny that you're the DO but you're centurion número uno.

But no... No shame at all.

Locitus' badge is back! I think they're all back...

Eric, are you meant to have one?

In spirit yes I am meant to have a centurion badge... and I could easily add one for myself as a rampant abuse of admin powers... but I wouldn't have earned it. I still have some work to do on my kit (thigh pack) and a blaster to build. ;)

-Eric