TE1/Brian R. Helmet found on screen!

Found it! Finally! :D

I have found the TE1/Brian R. helmet on screen. I was just looking through some of my photos and it just hit me smack in the face. I am sure you have looked at this photo lots of times as I have and I only just realised what I was looking at.

Before I show it to you, I would like to show you it in the stack of helmets outside AA's workshop. I found it a while back when I was searching for Simons helmet in there.

original-stormtrooper-helmets-in-street-1976.jpg

BrianR.jpg

And now the helmet on screen.

StormtrooperCorps_anh1080pbw.jpg

Take a look at the trooper on the far left. This is the TE1/Brian R. helmet. I don't have photoshop to zoom in and do overlays, but anyone familiar with this helmet can spot it. The vocoder, tube stripes, wonky eyes, all match.

The same helmet again second in from the left.

christiescoverblank2.jpg

I am going to try and find better photos to prove my point, even though I am already 100% convinced this is the same helmet. If anyone has some better photos then feel free to post them.

Edited by troopermaster

it's interesting how you can seen AA's construction methods easy on this lid:

razor cut eyes, just like he does on his videos, and the teeth show his belt sander curves well

at the top and bottom of each tooth.

BRach_Troop10.jpg

it's also interesting how thick the vocoder lines are compared to the ridges.

and tilted to the right

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

You're the Sherlock Holmes of the trooper world! Great research and after all these years.

FYI I contacted Brian R a while back and he sold the helmet, no idea who has it now though....

Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Thanks guys :duim:

How in the world have you been able to spot that ?! :blink:

It was easy, though unintentional.

I wasn't really looking for it and suddenly I noticed the eyes and checked with my reference photos. These helmets have their own individual identity so picking a certain helmet out is not too hard once you have good reference photos. It's like picking out your own child in a room full of kids after you have looked at all these helmets for long enough :P

Thanks guys :duim:

It was easy, though unintentional.

I wasn't really looking for it and suddenly I noticed the eyes and checked with my reference photos. These helmets have their own individual identity so picking a certain helmet out is not too hard once you have good reference photos. It's like picking out your own child in a room full of kids after you have looked at all these helmets for long enough :P

Well, good thing I don't have kids 'cause I'll certainly leave with the wrong one !

• 2 weeks later...