E-11 blaster for centurion standards

gmrhodes13

So after finishing my hasbro mod and and finding out it's not good enough for centurion standards I have decided to do a pipe build.

ygoR7Ly.jpg

SDgiqS0.jpg

uhjnsCR.jpg

HpDE3wm.jpg

E-11 Hasbro conversion

• Like 2

the bbc plans make tubes that are too long, and the cocking channel is too long by 1/2"

in my signature I've corrected the tube diagram to the correct size.

hopefully to correct the situation.

really nice looking metal work there!

the bbc plans make tubes that are too long, and the cocking channel is too long by 1/2"

in my signature I've corrected the tube diagram to the correct size.

hopefully to correct the situation.

really nice looking metal work there!

Quote locked!

Just to point out I have all three sets of templates and the difference between Zeroroom's and Vern's is so minor that either will work. Be good if the Zeroroom's version was updated and stuck on the forum for newbies to find easily. I did have to play around a bit with sizing to print as when I printed straight from the downloaded version the sizing was incorrect. There is a lot of info out there to be found, but finding it is the hard part

Just to point out I have all three sets of templates and the difference between Zeroroom's and Vern's is so minor that either will work. Be good if the Zeroroom's version was updated and stuck on the forum for newbies to find easily. I did have to play around a bit with sizing to print as when I printed straight from the downloaded version the sizing was incorrect. There is a lot of info out there to be found, but finding it is the hard part

It will be practically posted like it was wallpaper over the forum but I don't think Zeroroom is completely finished with the templates yet, which is why that hasn't been done yet.

Few more bits cut out

EUgz5Eq.jpg

Had a go making power cylinders, most likely look better painted

ads7hIg.jpg

Stock mount done, found the right size pipe in plastic and also found these threaded furniture washers which are glued in, can then use screws and put caps over them

a3lvmHR.jpg

igJMZ4o.jpg

Scope rail and counter mount done too

X7DYJD7.jpg