SEEKING HELP

TK_LEPER

Ok, I will admit that our health care system needs some help, but socialized pet care? That is just rediculous. If I want to help someone take care of their pet that should be my choice, not mandated by the government.

You guys are amazing! :) Thank you so much!! I can't thank you enough!! This means so much to us!

That's why it says "unclaimed" in my Pp account!

Hey Jesse. I sent a ChipIn and hope it helps with your dog's surgery. You have been a real help to me here at the FISD. Anyway, just a small token but sure hope things get better. Hang in there and God bless!

Jesse, add your chip-in information to your first post so others can find it quickly!

Ok, I will admit that our health care system needs some help, but socialized pet care? That is just rediculous. If I want to help someone take care of their pet that should be my choice, not mandated by the government.

I think this is an interesting topic, but I don't want to go off topic, so If there is an off-topic section I think it's a good thing to continue our discussion there. If we're adult enaugh to understand people and avoid flames, I think this could be an interesting interculture confrontation.

Edit: ok, I looked for that and haven't find it.

In any case I was not saying government must pay for all the cares, but only for those which too much money is required and there is a real danger of life. I consider this the minumum for civilized people. Your money goes and come, life is priceless and once gone it never comes back.

Edited by lightside

Anyhow ... ;)

Just wanted to let you guys know that the surgery went ok today ... I haven't seen Stella yet ... they said she was still coming out of it, so ... They will be keeping her tonight, and call me tomorrow with a good time to pick her up. I'm looking forward to doing so, miss my little buddy!

I can't thank you guys enough for your support ... I'm humbled by the sheer volume of kindness you have shown us. It's really touching, thank you!

Jesse, Stella and Family

Received this text message from my Wife earlier

"Stella is fine. She's eating and even up walking around. The doctor does want to talk to us so she's going to call me later this morning"

Hey Jesse! I just gave what I could! Good luck with the pup! Thanks for all you do here on FISD, I love my Det kit and recommend it all the time!

Hey Steve! I just friended you band too! It's nice to see other musicians on here too!

I just wanted to share another text message that my Wife just sent me

"I appreciate it so much. This is bringing tears to my eyes. She's become so precious to me and am floored by peoples generosity and the work your willing to do to help us out. Thank you so much!"

Thanks guys!

Jesse, Stella and Family

Stella is back home resting up now, and doing quite well.

Still has all that puppy energy which is hard to contain at times.

But, she's happy and healthy ... And that's all that matters. :)

7805220444_ef0bc95bdd_c.jpg

Edited by TK_LEPER

Just wanted to thank everyone again for all your part orders, projects, and contributions. Couldn't have done it without you guys, your'e amazing!

Thank You!

http://flic.kr/p/cXqYKU

Jesse, Stella and Family

Edited by TK_LEPER

• 1 month later...