TK-6818 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[51][AP*]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll take them - can grab next week. PM-ing you also. Thank you!!!

Ā 

Let me get my dang sniper plate fix photo and cross my fingers Mattias will let me pass before I get there! :D

That looks soooo much better!!!

Even when its crooked a bit.

The first attempt could be seen from miles away, now most of the people wont notice.

Split rivets sortet well done.

Now you just have to become friend with the ugly looking tubestripetemplates (cause they have to look like this : )

And you re sortet!!

Good work!!

Well at least it's on line now, Ingird. I couldn't do it though. I would have had to get a new plate. I am so OCD about that thing, if those two little raised bumps don't line up to my cover strip...

Ā 

:56pullhair:

Ā 

Also, can you send me that 'First Grade Success' book in the background? I need to brush up on my math...

People shouldn't be looking at my crotch. :P

Ā 

PM incoming, I spaced out last night. I will have to replace those after CVI obviously but I'm still going to look awesome with or without the "award" and that's really what it's all about.

Ā 

:)

Well, I don't want to rain on your parade either. I'll be looking forward to the upgraded rivets. In the meantime, enjoy your award. ;)

Ā 

Great work Ingrid! :duim:

She'll need 7 at least. 6 for the side and 1 for the crotch. Preferably brass.

Ā 

I know how much she needs, just not sure how much she wants. Also, it should be noted that these are in fact NOT brass. I think the brass ones were something like 10 times as expensive.

Ā 

Let me know if you still want them.

Congratulations Ingrid! Welcome to the ranks of the Centurion!

Ā 

Now grab your maroon beret and report to C VI.

WOOHOO! Thanks! I promise to make FISD proud by continuing to upgrade beyond the requirements, keep it looking good, and shine like Alderaan mid-explosion. All I want is to represent my favorite people in the world's best detachment!

Ā 

As for that maroon beret, where do I sign up!? It might look good with my staff officer uniform, since I'll be posing as an Imperial Stormtrooper Recruitment Officer. (I made that up.)

The maroon beret is commonly an Airborne beret. eBay is full of them. You may find one in a military surplus store.

Ā 

The FISD tradition is to sew one of the Detachment beret flashes (patch) over the left eye on the front of the beret.

Ā 

Like this:

P5070008.jpg

Centurion beret

Ā 

531316_3404751123915_2104205069_n.jpg

Centurion beret

Ā 

HWT095.jpg

EIB beret

Ā 

And admittedly,

I had a similar idea of wearing my beret with my black staff (stormtrooper) officer uniform. :)

Edited by Nassik