Opinions Of This Armour

With threads like these who needs a TV?

This has more action than all the seasons of Big Brother around the world put together.

(Australia has just bought back the show gah haha)

It's good to see the FISD looking out for each other!

I'd trust anyone who's got a better eye for low res photos of builds. You may be looking at the 3 best photos of something that'd look terrible in real life or in the hundreds other angle/detail shots.

I recommend holding CTRL and using the mouse-wheel because from far it looks like a stormtrooper, zoom into details it looks like the outer casing of something else.

Here are things I don't understand how you can fix or improve, nor why you would fix for a £450 asking price:

-brow

-eyes

-detonator?

-faceplate

-paint job

-chest plate

-shoulder bridges

-all the joints

-boots, leather look and size?

I have no say about how right/wrong the armor is, just how odd it appears on the picture.

£450 for that is too much. I assume you want to save time/money trimming/glueing/fitting, so here's my POV: myself I contacted a recommended supplier for my armor at a time when I was economically unfit, and spent probably £400 in tools and accessories alone. I think that you might end up needing the same tools and accessories and spend more than I did. From a proper use of zooming I can tell you I would waste a lot more money starting from that ebay recast thing if the plan is to look good from more than one angle and within 10 meters distance.

Edited by Nicky.the.hutt