TK ANH ATA Stunt Helmet Build

gmrhodes13

While waiting for my blaster to dry I decided to take the plunge and start trimming my helemt. Think most people are worried about cutting their helmet the first time around.

t9Ss5Kb.jpg

mvusE7W.jpg

Bs1WNFG.jpg

G1bEd1b.jpg

8GGPWkY.jpg

Think it is going ok so far just needs a bit more finishing sanding on the ears

OMG I hate ears, sooooooooooo much sanding just to get them sitting roughly flush.

aD9VAvr.jpg

Cut my visor, made a piece of double metal mesh, thick and dark, also glued a few pieces inside to mount the visor.

oTSOK8T.jpg

I think, you could trim the right Ear, when you look at the front of the Helmet, a little bit more. Compared to the other Ear, it looks a little big thicker.

Otherwise, your Helmet looks nice so far! Great work. Can`t wait to see the paint. :duim:

thank you all, helmet was a little to ones side, checked ears they seem the same thickness :D

Got a couple of bits painted.

vEobU5s.jpg

Getting the electronics ready to go inside. Couple of cooling fans and a small amp, love cheap kids toys, made a few mods, has a delay click and made a finger switch, just need a couple of plugs now

lWuAnTn.jpg

Got electrics in helmet now, just need to get some matching speakers then back to waiting for my Dave M decals to arrive

7IstjrK.jpg

Been busy on my blaster build but recieved my helmet decals on friday so hopefully get them on today :D

Don't have very steady hands for the fine black lines

You did a Great Job on the painting so far, why do you not want to paint the decals too? It isn't so Hard to do. :)

Got around to applying decals and finish the painting on my lid. Still have to paint screws, final fit ear pieces and fit the s trim then should be about done biggrin.gif

xWn2piG.jpg

2SK0tSm.jpg

saXWGKV.jpg

yn6u2QH.jpg

Fitted the s rubber trim and did a bit of final touch up and now I think I'm about done :D

4U0sjXT.jpg

Now back to waiting for the rest of my armor :huh: waiting, waiting, waiting, yes most of you know this feeling lol