TK-3716 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[50][AP*]

antillis

you re the boss, just wanted to point that detail out.

havent seen a screenused lid with stripes tilted backwards and for me it just looks strange.

but i am not the man of descisions here, but since its an easy thing maybe we can have a look at this in the future

;)

Edited by Dr.Senf

I'm not the one making all the decisions either. I can't make up arbitrary requirements when something isn't specified even if it might be incorrect compared to screen used. But I'll try to add this to my mental list of possible future requirements. :)

Helmet aside, I agree with Mathias. The thighs could come in a little. I like to see good fitting thighs, as hard as it is to get them perfect, they can look better.

Ā 

I would also suggest taking the TD clips down some. They stick out below the belt line quite far. The "tail" on the butt plat could also be tucked in better. Sorry to get nit picky, that stuff just stood out and I think would add to the overall appearance.

Ā 

But what do you think Fernando?

Ā 

Fernando...? *cricket, cricket* ;)

Maybe we scared him with our nitpicking.

Feeeeernaaaaannndoooooo??!!!!!

Its all good, just minor changes and we welcome you in the rank of Centurion.

So drop us a line!!!

Hi!!!! excuse my delay to answer. Monday publish the post and I was on vacation from Tuesday through Friday.

We were lucky vacation spot and show the site has no internet.

I give thanks for all your advice and today I started to modify the thighs of my armor, I had a weight above 80 kg and now weigh 66 kg.

I have a lot of illusion in Centurion get the degree so I'll upload new pics very soon

Nice mods Fernando. :)

Ā 

Approved :duim:

Ā 

I would recommend popping the end caps off from the TD and sand the edges a bit to make it look a little cleaner. I realize that this is an older armour with a lot of trooping behind it, unlike most that apply here who are relatively new to the legion, or at least their submitted armour is. So I'm not expecting the perfect glossy goodness that new armour has. It's just a suggestion for a time where there's nothing better to do.

Ā 

And congratulations on becoming Centurion #50!

Thanks to all Centurion'm finally!!!!! Yujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

The armor is a bit old with many missions, and I really enjoyed the mods and I'm sure there is still work to do, I do not like armor clean my armor already has some battles and now start from 0 as Centurion No 50. (I like the number ... :smiley-sw013: )

Very nice build!! Will be an easy pass!

Ā 

You may want to trim the scews on the inside of your helmet, I scratched my face on one like that once... :rolleyes::smiley-sw013::jc_doublethumbup:

Ā 

Scars are cool!! Do not worry about the screws I'm an ugly guy a scar only improve my appearance :laugh1: