Hasbro E-11 conversion

gmrhodes13

Time for some quick mods, added a speaker jack to the underside of the blaster and now it can be hooked up to the Aker, our squad is getting very loud ;). Also while I had it open I decided to add a selector switch and some blue led's to go from stun (blue) to kill (red) more for fun :D

ZF1esd7.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If you can post specs of it that would be great. After seeing the blue light switch to red on your mod now i want to do it lol!

Can ya post exactly what was done please! Along with specifics on the electronics mods

No resister changes, I used power from one side of the battery for the LED's, then the other from the on switch side of the trigger, I then took that wire to a small toggle switch, with one wire to blue LED and the other to red LED, that is how I can select either colour. Sorry no photo's of the board as it was a quick mod I did before an event.

how did you make those T Tracks? did you cut plastic pieces to look like that or you modified something?

I get my T Tracks from Marv here on FISD http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16395-t-track/

I too will be looking to make my own blaster stand. We are throwing away a lot of cut plywood at work and i have been lucky enough to find some potential pieces. I have also tossed around the idea of making a wallmounted gun rack "blaster rack" with appropriate decals. My lack of shelf space is..disturbing lol...too many collectibles and not enough shelves.

I get my T Tracks from Marv here on FISD http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16395-t-track/

great thanks. yea once im finishing up with my build i'll def ask for the tracks from Marv.

quick question, sorry to bother so much, but what size barrel did you use? 1.5" or 1.25". I have seen soooo many threads on this and it seems like everyone has a different opinion. Seeing that your is a hasbro conversion like mine, then i know you would have the best answer for me.

i bought a 1.5" yesterday but havent cut the hasbro barrel yet. Just wanted to make sure i got the right size.

Here in Aus I have only been able to find 42mm OD pipe, I just had to size up template when I went to print it, fits fine in the Hasbro :D.

Glen, what did you use on the tip of the barrel to fill the gap between the doopydoo front nozzle and the actual barrel?

also, what did you use to create the trigger guard?

thanks!

Glen, what did you use on the tip of the barrel to fill the gap between the doopydoo front nozzle and the actual barrel?

also, what did you use to create the trigger guard?

thanks!

I used a little bondo around the nozzle and ABS for the trigger guard

• 3 weeks later...

Glen THIS IS AWESOME !  I'm always looking at price, (can't help it) and if you don't mind how much would you say you have invested into this.  I too have a Hasbro, and am thinking it's the same kind.  And as for time, would you say 10 hours or more ?

Thanks for posting the pictures with the different LED colors, THAT ROCKS !

Daniel

Never took notice of time or money spent, it just had to be done ;)

I started out tracking all of my TK related expenses and I kept up with it for quite awhile too.  Eventually, I stopped entering data out of laziness though.  I do still have all of the receipts.  Maybe I'll go ahead and total it up some time.

Scary thought, that.  LoL

I started out tracking all of my TK related expenses and I kept up with it for quite awhile too.  Eventually, I stopped entering data out of laziness though.  I do still have all of the receipts.  Maybe I'll go ahead and total it up some time.

Scary thought, that.  LoL

SCARY FOR SURE !   I'm still going to TRY to track it but I'm gonna have to keep it to myself.  I've told a few people about allot of my hobbies, and now THIS.  This is actually important and I just don't think people will understand this as much as even the scuba diving.

Daniel

SCARY FOR SURE ! I'm still going to TRY to track it but I'm gonna have to keep it to myself. I've told a few people about allot of my hobbies, and now THIS. This is actually important and I just don't think people will understand this as much as even the scuba diving.

Daniel

No... They won't. I've told a few people the "ballpark" number, and they just look at me really weirdly. Edited by Dark CMF

Now we have been adding some updated electronic kits a squad member here makes, you can select several different sounds and lights, also run out of ammo, this adds another $120 to the build, so the sky is the limit, how much don't you want to spend lol

Now we have been adding some updated electronic kits a squad member here makes, you can select several different sounds and lights, also run out of ammo, this adds another $120 to the build, so the sky is the limit, how much don't you want to spend lol

One thing I HAVE noticed and that's spending money here is REALLY REALLY easy...  There are so many people here with talents that I would have never even thought existed till I got here.  I don't like using the word amazed but when I see some of this stuff that's what comes to mind...

Daniel

Now on to look for a blaster...

• Like 1