Jordan's AM Build - Noobie (ANH Stunt)

Aha yeah the plate got knocked off the Halloween night and i made a quick fix with some tape., I've fixed it since then. Ill look into some new hand plates asap and currently looking for a new helmet. The fx helm Wont hinder 501st application tho will it? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The helmet still passes basic 501st req's. You're good until you can upgrade. Handplates you can trim down but Karin's will look better and you can go Centurion with them. Same goes for the shorter drop boxes. Bring those up so they are just barely under the belt. You can find some great pictures up top under Photo reference.

These are all just to help you look better from just looking at the pics real quick, you should pass basic 501st.

You did a great job fitting the suit to your body. Not an easy task for us AM folks. In fact, I think your suit looks way better than my AM turned out. Keep an eye out for a new AM helmet too, I have seen some hints of a new helmet coming really soon. Not sure how it looks yet so the jury is still out. I went with ATA and love it. I have also wore RT-Mod's helmet on a few troops and it was easier to get in and out of for us big head people.

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard fellow trooper, just got my acceptance today also, still very excited, well done happy.gif