Armor= AP Kit

Helmet= AP

Blaster=Stephane Pepin Kit

Height = 174cm

Weight = 67 kg

Boots = eBay seller eqequestrian I painted myself boots

Gloves = Rubber Sonnenschein

Hand guards =Sonnenschein

Canvas belt =Socker Suenl TK-3657 (Spanish Garrison)

Neck Seal = Hand made myselft

Holster =hand made myselft

Hovi-mix: Socker Suenl TK-3657(Spanish Garrison)

img4853q.jpgimg4855z.jpg

img4849s.jpg

img4852e.jpgimg4851g.jpg

img4780m.jpgimg4781r.jpgimg4786mo.jpgimg4783h.jpgimg4795y.jpgimg4789ly.jpgimg4807ue.jpgimg4791jw.jpgimg4796wb.jpgimg4797v.jpgimg4861z.jpgimg4865zs.jpg

img4863eb.jpgimg4864y.jpgimg4838r.jpg

Edited by antillis

Well,

I would say, the Blaster has not the correct 'D-ring'. And this piece is broken --->

img4864y.jpg

... can you fix it?!?

Otherwise, the suit looks good...but for a stunt trooper, the brow is too deep....for my taste ;)

Good luck for your request.

Cheers...

Great job! Only thing I noticed is your thighs seem a little roomy. I once had me pretty loose and after a while I got tired of that feeling of my thighs swinging around. Once I tighten them I feel much better and I don't clank as much when I walk. You look great but I'm speaking from more of a comfort standpoint.

Overall the build looks great, only two small things I would take care of and they are pretty minor fixes, these fixes would help sharpen your great armor. I would shorten the TD clips so they are not so long and extend that far past your belt. The other is your boots, they look good but I see that you painted boots that were black to white, your shin armor has started to rub the paint away from your boots. I would invest in a pair of TK boots and not have to worry about constant upkeep and repainting your boots after every troop. I also agree on your thighs, I would tighten them up a bit. I think it would really help in comfort and give you a more trimmed look.

Edited by Thalizar

I would invest in a pair of TK boots and not have to worry about constant upkeep and repainting your boots after every troop.

Oh...I would say, the thing with the painted boots is rather accurate than the TK boots...ala Tantive IV.

But don't misunderstand me, I wear even these TK boots( with weathering to simulate the tantive look) and this boots are really great....

But the version of Fernando is good as well....with a little more weathering ;) ...the boots still looks 'clean' :P

Hi Fernando! :)

Like the others have mentioned already, I feel that you would improve the look of your armour greatly if you made the thighs slimmer, and also the biceps in my opinion.

I would also recommend fixing your blaster and the correct style D-ring. But I will still approve your EI application. :)

Congratulations! I agree the boots do look great, and the painted boots are accurate. It was a suggestion to help reduce upkeep. Again welcome to EI.