Pregame....4 weeks.

Runnriottt

I am getting excited. Geeked. Stoked. Motivated. Restless...

However you word it, I cant wait to get on that plane. Grueling trip, jet lag... all aside. Star Wars Celebration 6. 4 Transfers, one train and thousands of miles to travel.

I cant wait to shake as many hands as I can. Meet those I have only typed to in the recent past. Drink my quota of beer for the year. ( moderation though, I am a family man...)

My last Con was Celebration Japan, and if this is as half as cool... and it will be, I cant wait.

To my long time Star Wars friends that I get to hang out with for a week, to the new ones unmet as of yet... I am saying with a loud type...

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Post up your hopes, maybe fears, and above all excitement for the show about to happen in a Galaxy not to far away in a near future.... Lets have some fun!

Man, I wish I could make it! Definetly looks like the ultimate troop!

I know you'll have a great time and make sure you hit me up with pictures afterwards! :jc_doublethumbup:

Ill be doing many a thing for my podcast that has been on a hiatus... If its one to one, I want to look at it! I cant wait to see all the costumes, all the just... Star Wars Stuff about!