My ESB ATA build

The armor is here! I have started the trimming process and i have almost everythything i need. My father and i got the ATA armor and we are going ESB. It came with the wrong handplates but that is an easy fix. Wish me luck. pics soon to follow.

Have fun & take your time, and don't rush with trimming without sizing it to you first.

To me, the thighs were a little deceiving. :mellow: I'm in the middle of my build, but it worked out to fit perfect, trimming to fit the 7/8" strips.

Love the ATA kit so far :duim:

Yeah I've been trimming the ends. Ut I haven't touched the in and out seams yet. I'm getting with darksideemt today to get some help with the rest. The o ly snag so far is the hand plates they sent an ANH style and I'm going ESB. So I need to find the right set with a good color match.

Yes love the ATA kit! The thighs are tricky I hope they're right. Deffinatly having fun with this its like putting an oversized model together. I really just need to figure out the snap system now and get the body armor rolling. I'm in a good spot with the legs , arms, belt and helmet.

• 2 weeks later...