The new RS Suit (ANH Stunt)

Will take more detailed pics later, but here is my first test fit and submission for 501st approval with my new RS Props PVC suit. Built by Simon and Rob to my measurements, it is a pretty good fit right out of the box. Amazing detail and light as a feather!

Will need to figure out a couple things, but here are preliminary pics with more to come:

FrontTest2690x1024.jpg

Fronttest1611x1024.jpg

FrontTest3711x1024.jpg

Righttest1546x1024.jpg

Reartest1630x1024.jpg

Lefttest1607x1024.jpg

Fronttest4565x1024.jpg

Things to fix:

• Had to remount handplates since they were too low on original gloves. And will remount again since I tore right glove the first attempt.
  • Need to find a way to put on shins a little lower. They were too high in most of these pics and really uncomfortable that way.
  • Might need to pad inside of thighs to prevent twist and get them to sit right.
  • Sniper knee plate gets under thigh a lot. When I built my previous suits, I angled the knee plate outward a little with shims. Not sure what to do or if I just leave for accuracy
  • Chest and back meeting point pinches the hell out of me on the permanently fixed side (left). Ouch. Need to figure something out there, since I think it's just the way it's trimmed.
  • Biceps/forearms are not attached to shoulders, so need to figure out how to keep them up. You may see how they are sliding down in a couple pics.
  • Not sure if I have shoulders reversed (and that may contribute to bicep-slide), now that I look at it. None of the arm parts are labeled, but biceps were intuitive -- only fit one way

These were rushed to get approval for an event, but I will take detailed pics of the whole suit and the bucket for EIB/Centurion later on after all the necessary tweaks.

Preliminary verdict: It's a great suit!!

-Chris

nice fit!

What helmet did you get?

It's the PVC helmet with "chipping" effect. Looks amazing up close. Will post more pics later this week!

Blows my mind how light all of it is!

• 5 weeks later...