ESB ATA Build

So i've been slowly working on my Hips ATA ESB build. Here are some images that I have so far for a trial fitting. They aren't the greatest though.

Front

frontobea.jpg

Another front with no arms

frontnoarms.jpg

Back

backjv.jpg

and back with no arms

backnoarms.jpg

Any comments/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't take any down the side yet, the ab and kidney pieces but up against each other cleanly. The shoulder bells have a return edge on the bottom that I think I need to trim. There is no elastic on the bells yet.

I have a slight return edge on the bicep and forearm pieces, but I understand I need to have NO return edge on the forearms at the wrists.

You're on the right track. My only suggestion is that when you begin to add strapping from the butt plate to the kidney, wear your underarmor pants to get a better feel for how close and tight you want it to be while keeping in mind that you might have to make them a bit tighter on the edges so that the butt doesn't flare out at the sides. Some don't mind but I personally can't stand it when my butt plate begins to flare out at the sides. Can't wait to see more progress on your build and I'm glad we'll be having another ESB TK.