I'm Approved!

Mongoose

Thanks to all for the awesome build threads and help when I asked for it. Just got my TK approved and now I wait for my TK number. The goal will be Expert Infantry. Shouldn't take too long as I built it using the Expert Infantry criteria. Again, thanks!

Couldn't have done it without you FISD.

True that. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Once I get my TK number and 501st access it shouldn't be too far off to apply for Expert Infantry. That's where I'll be stopping for the moment though. Riveted on the sniper knee plate. And I have lurked around enough build threads to know that's a no no for Centurion. Getting ahead of myself here though.

Thanks again for all the support!

Wes, I am with you - it's the last thing I need to do, and the thought of drilling the rivets out and trying to glue on my replacement sniper plate is just, well, demotivational.

I hear you on that. Although I am confident now that I could do it, i'd probably have to order another sniper plate from ATA. I'll keep what I have for now. Going to be a few weeks for my EI submission though. Family trip back home.

Just got my email today, I am TK 7639. YES! Gotta run and order my T-Shirt From Trooperbay Now! Thanks all!!!!