Stormtrooper Chest Piece Mold

Check out spacecowboys paper stuff....you can print it out cut it and get mold ref for a stormtrooper...I know the helmit is there don't know about the rest......I will have pics Sunday..going to do a shot at the sandy beach with my td and jawa kids

I will check it out. I used Dung0beetles because I saw many comments about how great the scaling was. I was want to brace the mold so the curves are close before I add a second and maybe even a 3rd coat of fiberglass. I want these molds to be as correct as possible, and also last a while. I am super excited though, so far it's looking good.

Just some updates. The armor that it is compared to is an FX recast, it has already had some cutting done. For instance, the neck has been cut lower to allow movement. The sides on my mold seem a bit longer. In the comparable pictures my piece looks like it was made for someone 100lbs. I have since spread it out and am in the process of fiberglassing it in place.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I work for a school system. As you know, school starts soon (tomorrow for us). Being in the IT Dept. we have been crazy busy. draggonhammer, I saw your message on facebook but was way tired, thought my response my have been really out there. I plan on hitting you up though, I would love to see how yours is coming along. Hopefully in the near future I will get some time to update this.

• 3 weeks later...