Incinerator build. What is the value?

Hello everyone,

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I am contemplating whether or not to sell my full Incinerator kit with flamethrower. Hopefully this is in the correct forum, but could some of you maybe comment, and tell me what the value of my kit is? I honestly have no idea what a fair price would be; at the moment I guess I will just call this an interest thread since its not actually for sale, and I havent stated an asking price. Here is the build thread with plenty of pictures: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18191&hl=incinerator&fromsearch=1

It is ATA HIPS, and uses snaps and elastic. The inside of the helmet is covered with that plasti-dip stuff and the visor is held in with velcro. I have two small squirrell fans that I will give you that havent been installed yet. Also, it would come with a voice amplifier for the chest that will allow you to play chatter files. The TK boots are a size 12, and the armor fits me quite well at 6" 185lbs.

Thanks guys.

wow that's a nice set of armor you have there are you sure you want to part from it.

Unfortunately I may have to. Does anyone know what a fair asking price is? I noticed some of the other incinerators here on the forums sold for around $1200.

Thanks