Happy 6th Birthday, FISD

Daetrin

It seems like only yesterday I flipped the switch that brought FISD to life. Back then we hadn’t decided on the name, and it was simply whitearmor.net, or WAN. At the time I wasn’t even sure if I could get the 10 signatures needed to sign off on the charter. 6 years, 245,000 posts later and FISD is now the largest unit in the Legion in terms of membership.

To go back to our humble beginnings, just look at some of the oldest posts – it truly is amazing the transformation that has occurred.

I want to thank everyone who’s had a hand in shaping FISD. Our mission has ever been to be the best online resource for Legion stormtroopers in the world which took new meaning from our unofficial motto for the past 4 years: “Troopers Helping Troopers” (our official motto is “Unquestioned Loyalty”).

Six years is just the start – imagine what our 10th anniversary will be like!

With unquestioned loyalty,

Daetrin

TK-8020

Detachment Founder

I am grateful that you founded the FISD Paul. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get something out of the boards. I know I'm not alone here. Thanks to you and the rest of the detachment staff for keeping this thing so vibrant and useful.

Truly the best place on the planet for info on anything stormtrooper and the best bunch of people to boot. Thank you Paul and everyone else that made FISD what it is today

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Heres to the next six years.

Many thanks and kudos for the work it must have taken to get this detachment rolling and build it into the awesome virtual home that it is!

Happy Birthday FISD and thank you Daetrin, past and present staff for building such a massive resource of information over the years. I would not have been able to do a TK without this site!

happybdtk.jpg

Many Thanks for this Detachement. It helped me a lot when I started my Idea to become a Stormtrooper!

And I am Proud to be a part of it now! :jc_doublethumbup::th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Never seen a place on the internet before where people I have never even met feel like my family. Star Wars is my life persay, and you guys are all my brothers and sisters in it.

The FISD has given me a place to share my ideas, opinions, get help, and show off my armor, and I couln't be more proud or grateful to be apart. I know the FISD will only grow from here.

Horaaay!

Thanks so much for starting this Paul, and thanks to everyone that has contributed, this has been, and continues to be, an invaluable resource for everything related to Stormtroopers. Hipp hipp!

From GF to FX to AM to AP to CFO and finally RS Props.

there's still a few little things here and there around the FISD that need some upgrades,

like my armor?

with all the evolution and progress in the TK armor world, this forum has been the most fun to

enjoy and be a part of.

many thanks to the "old guard" professionals like our founder paul, and to all the special people

simon and rob, mark and joe, TM troopermaster, mark H, and the many others responsible for the great

costumes out there.

people like Rolf, and jesse are also much watched around here!

to another 6 years!

:pint1: :pint1:

Thank you Paul for founding the FISD and all of you for being a part of the best TK forum!!!!!!! :duim::salute: Here's to the next 6 years! :pint1: