Fire's INC Trooper

Hey all, FireDS (Dave) here from the SCG area.

I recently purchased this 99% complete ICN kit from Quartermanster. This thing was made for me (not literally but we are the same size right down to the boot) :peace: . I am so happy with this kit and cant wait to get official with it after some minor changes/upgrades.

First off is the helmet... A modified EFX bucket. this beauty has dual fans, mic for an aker sound system, 3 sets of lenses (Mirrored green, flat green and mirrored red), black interior and is fully padded. Only thing that needs to be done is paint the vocorder/mic tip area red.

ICNBucketWeathered009.jpg

Next is the body armor... this kit was built by Quartermanster using "AM" Armor. It fits like a glove. only change to be made is to resize the lower part of the thighs, make both hand guards white though I like the one red plate (may just buy another and have the opt to switch out) and paint the red stripes around the top of the biceps

541574_327115494017126_1018773306_n.jpg

Last but not least if the Plasma cannon/Flame thrower custom build by Dashrazor. Contains a working plasma generator in the barrel that lights up when fired. A control pad that has 10 different sound effects and the speaker is housed inside the blue tube.

It weights about 4 lbs and breaks down into 4 sections for easy storage and transport

IncineratorV3Flamethrower057.jpg

I have worn this only once so far, (besides trying it on twice) for a SW themed wedding and It was a hit! Pics to come. I hope to have the little changes finished soon and apply for EI and eventually Centurion. More to come...

Very cool Dave, or since it is a Incinerator, should I say very hot??? :smiley-sw013:

Cannot wait to see your app for EI and Centurion man...

If may suggest to have a little bit more scuffs to the red (not much, just a little). I think it would look better and as you know the hand plates are not red. Plus the red detail on the the bottom edge of the chest plate should not have the white edge (it should be all red).

And the forearms:

Special unit details in red shall be present in the form of two vertical stripes, running the length of the forearm. One in the front and one in the back (cover strip area). with a third vertical stripe down the center of the inside, running the length of the forearm

(the side with crescent cut away).

Rouge Trooper. Thanks for the tips, I will be taking some sandpaper to the red paint here shortly. And I have just painted the edge strip on the chest plate.

As far as the forearms... there are the correct amount of stripes applied, you just cant see the 3rd strip in the pic posted ;)

Here is a picture of me in the armor at the SW wedding I attended the other day :D

527972_388468377881837_889582010_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...