Holsters for the SE-14R?

TK-6162

I made one for my SE-14r for use on my rebel. I wanted a smuggler-style gunbelt, but didn't want to carry the common DL-44. It's basic, but it still looks Star-Warsy.

Obviously, this isn't a TK holster - but I was proud to make a unique piece for an imperial pistol.

jYI2Syl.jpg

DCl8lRq.jpg

On 7/2/2012 at 9:36 PM, Locitus said:

Anyone I've ever seen holstering his SE-14R uses the E-11 holster. Just like the Hero promo trooper.

Yeah if you are going be proper with the Promo TK and use the SE-14R, just use the standard E11 holster (this would be for non-canon events )

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 years later...

This is not actually the standard E-11 holster.

I did some research when I was looking to make my pattern (and yes, I do make holsters for the SE-14r on commission, as well as others) and it is actually shaped differently.

Action screengrab from ANH Tantive IV:

6YIYxco.jpg

A prototype of mine:

XaNlcWD.jpg

On 7/2/2012 at 11:00 PM, RogueTrooper said:

Yeah if you are going be proper with the Promo TK and use the SE-14R, just use the standard E11 holster (this would be for non-canon events )

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 7/2/2012 at 10:04 PM, ZacMuleer said:

I made one for my SE-14r for use on my rebel. I wanted a smuggler-style gunbelt, but didn't want to carry the common DL-44. It's basic, but it still looks Star-Warsy.

Obviously, this isn't a TK holster - but I was proud to make a unique piece for an imperial pistol.

Pretty neat!

On 10/7/2015 at 10:52 PM, Darth Solar said:

I did some research when I was looking to make my pattern (and yes, I do make holsters for the SE-14r on commission, as well as others) and it is actually shaped differently.

6YIYxco.jpg

That holster is not a SE-14R holster, it's a rebel DH-17 holster put on a TK belt (incorrectly I might add) and now is in the hands of RS props.

gallery_12157_59_85444.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/7/2015 at 10:52 PM, Darth Solar said:

A prototype of mine:

I like it - in some troops I really prefer to use the SE-14R, which is FISD's unofficial "mascot" weapon :)