Tooth mesh material size/source

What are people using on their helmets for mesh behind the tooth area? Mosquito screen? Something else?

What size of screen can you suggest? By size I mean the center to center distance between fibers on the weave.

Can you suggest somewhere to purchase the above material?

Thanks in advance

The best material is "pet screen" You can find in all home improvement centers (Lowes Home Depot even some Walmarts carry it as well)

link to see what I am talking about:  ----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 1 month later...

Just to follow up for the next person that comes across this thread using the search button. I stumbled across some screen material at my local fabric store. It's plastic and came in several sizes; everything from bug screen, to pet screen size. It was sold by the foot, which is 1000x cheaper (considering the amount required) than buying a whole roll at Home Depot.

I use the screen material used on windows. A quick trip to home depot or a hardware store should suffice. Although only drawback is you might quite a few leftover O_o

EDIT:

PS. also they do offer the screen in both gray and black. I chose black since I have an ESB TK and it blends better. So if you're doing ANH then the choice would be obvious.

Edited by TKRalf

• 1 year later...

Hey if anyone bought a big role of mesh at a home improvement store and after cutting off a few inches has a massive role sitting around the house... I'll take a couple more inches off your hands. Happy to paypal you a couple bucks for your trouble. I was at Home Depot last night and couldn't bring myself to buy a whole role (even tho it was cheap) cuz it would just sit around the house/garage after I took what I needed for my helmet.

LMK. Thanks.