Sharing some old work photos

Hey folks, Some of you may have seen some of these photos elsewhere if so I apologize. I promised I would post some photos of work I did with Sideshow, Master Replicas and others. I'll keep popping in photos as I find them.

Lee

I was sent this as a comp for the sideshow 1/4 scale Fett

post-16748-0-81888200-1340119940.jpg

I built most of this suit (under suit, painted helmet and most of the armor) funny thing is....it fit Jeremy Bulloch to a 't'...he's wearing it in the photo. This was taken for WGN when Boba Fett would pick the world series winner. A good friend of mine who bought and completed suit sent me the photos.

post-16748-0-56135500-1340119973.jpg

I know Fett overload LOL....here are the full size Fett blasters for Master replicas. I painted the first two prototypes. I have a week to complete them.

post-16748-0-96221000-1340120184.jpg

More coming....

Edited by Rogue Studio

Until we get a proper members gallery feature set up you'll need to host the images off site, like at photobucket or imageshack.

Btw, very cool stuff you have there. Looking forward to seeing more of it :duim:

Hey thanks for the positive. Yes I'm getting back into private commissions and build work. I retired from it about 3 years ago but with some career changes I've got the time to offer my services. If you have something you need done please contact me. Sorry I've had a handful of family this week kids are out of school and we've been hanging out til the wee hours having fun. I'll post some photos up tonight I promise! By the way this is an awesome forum...very impressed with everyone and the professional honest demeanor..you take it seriously with a dose of real life added in.

Cheers!

Edited by Rogue Studio

MR Fett helmet prototype...one ear missing. I found doing replicas prototypes it's a fine line between true weathering and smooth lines. You have to maintain a balance of clean and dirty or they can't interpret it at factory.

mrfetthelmet.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Rogue Studio

A personal build project. I created a few casting from the Fett helmet casting I have. I worked with a friend to get the ears loaded into CAD...He worked really hard on these...they were the first castings off a real set of ears created. They've since been recast etc.

realbu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's awesome :)

I'm currently a fett builder myself (which is how I knew of your work). It would be awesome to hire you for a paint job sometime. :D

lee is one of those people who not only has real talent, but worked in the prop community from the inside out.

if a boba fett fan ever wanted an accurate paint job... this is the man to hire!

from speaking directly on the phone I can say he's got a lot of great things to share!

keep up the photo posting lee... we want to see everything!!