Looking for a Helmet Kit. Suggestions?

Hey fellow troopers. It has been a long time since I have posted, wont lie. I have been occupied with my non-star wars costumes. In the meantime i have been keeping an eye on all the topics here and i have a question. I am very nervous to put all of my money into a Stormtrooper project and thought i could start a bit smaller to make sure im up for this. I was wondering if i could invest into a helmet kit and attempt putting one together.

This way i can spend less money than buying an entire suit and get a hang of building trooper armor. In the end if it turns out now for me when i am finished, i won't be broke, but if i like it i can buy a suit. i know the different types of armor at this point and kits, but helmet kits is a foreign subject to me. So if you guys have any recommendations of helmet kits I'd love to hear them. Any movie, and type of plastic. As long as its in a reasonable price. Thank you for all your help and if I'm saying anything stupid and incorrect let me now guys. Still a bit new.

-Bob

ata abs is a fine starter helmet.

Type: ATA (Affordable Trooper Armor)

Kit: HIPS & ABS, untrimmed, ANH derived

Availability: No known problems though there may be a waiting list.

Assembly: armor needs to be trimmed, parts butt joined with finishing strips, then painted.

Comments: The quality of HIPS material is such that it is the most durable of all HIPS armor makes. ABS is a custom color match very close to the original suits.