Rs Prop Masters ABS build with the HDPE helmet [*RS]

Rs is basically just 2 guys, Rob and Simon, and they have pretty much the hottest product on the market right now as far as Tks go. Their PP khaki helm is making people buy a lid from them if nothing else, and most people want it built from them which takes forever because they have such a huge backlog.

They also make fett armour, vader armour, and other sci fi props.

Basically they have a ton of work to do for just two guys.

it has taken a very long time for me to get responses from them, but they do eventually get back to you.

And if I had an Issue, even one caused by me, they have always made things right (I got the wrong size belt, 3 inner drop boxes one outter drop box, missing shin hooks and Td clips and I screwed up my right ear and they sent me another... etc)

In this hobby you just have to be patient unfortunately. I a the type of person who wants it RIGHT NOW, but replica props are not a simple click and buy and get it the next day, at least Usually the wait is well worth it.

Just give them time they will get back to you eventually, but Id send an email every week or so (just not daily!) to remind them :P

hey guys, i'm trimming my RS PM bicep pieces and i'm curious where the cover strip comes in to play, was i supposed to have received cover strips with the armour or am i supposed to source my own? I don't seem to have any and have looked at dozens of builds that all have them.

Edited by battery

hey guys, i'm trimming my RS PM bicep pieces and i'm curious where the cover strip comes in to play, was i supposed to have received cover strips with the armour or am i supposed to source my own? I don't seem to have any and have looked at dozens of builds that all have them.

Didn't you get any sheets of space plastic? You're supposed to cut the strips from those sheets.

Didn't you get any sheets of space plastic? You're supposed to cut the strips from those sheets.

don't appear to have, have just triple-checked everything i received and the only loose bits (minus gloves & sniper kneeplate) are pictured below, fairly sure none of that is a sheet of space plastic!

lArsI.jpg

So all I've left to do is the thermal detonator but I've hit a snag,as you can see I've stuffed the end caps well and truly. 1st Id tried boiling water ,that resulted with a crack the 2nd a heat gun...

post-9274-1350619294_thumb.jpg

post-9274-135061932176_thumb.jpg

I dont know how your meant to get the caps on when there the same diameter as the pipe.

By the way I sent RS an email requesting some new caps.Rob immediately got back to me and put two new caps in the post that afternoon,no charge.

Edited by DudeSidious

• 2 months later...

Looking great, just if you apply for EIB try to get everything sitting right when taking the photos, have less hassles then. Good luck with approval :duim: