• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks pretty light even these days.

you must have sourced it from online then?

looks like wayne has one way mirror film in one of his lids.

I did that on my ESB lid.

Hate to break it to ya, but idealized and high brow trim are somewhat of an oxymoron. If you want to send it to me, I could show you how it's done. There's absolutely no reason you cant have a raised brow trim AND flush ear caps, just takes patience, skill, and faith in the laws of physics. Normally, I would'nt bother to comment, but since you seem to be so adamant and downright insulting to those actually willing to offer advice, I could'nt help it. And btw, why on earth would you just post pics of a helmet, without so much as a comment, or mention as to what your intentions are? You've been around long enough to know better than to post that monstrosity of a trim job on here and not expect criticism.

They already made an idealized version of this helmet, complete with overly extended, flush ear caps, it's called the "collectors's edition".

• 2 months later...

I have stated in the first post that it was an idealized lid with the intention of not having ear gaps.

it's a monstrosity? you mention I'm rude? I complimented each person's lid here, from wayne, to karin.

but you adrian, you don't have much to bring to this thread.

and yes, I have the "celebration edition" or Master Replicas Celebration Edition.

and I thinned out the ears on it too!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

• 3 years later...

I was struggling with this Vern, I did the same thing you did for my ESB bucket. Mark from AP looked at my pictures and said I needed to cut the step to around the mold line. I am a huge proponent of no gap, how did you end up going about this?

ear%20trimm.jpg