Star Wars Identities Exhibition Stormtrooper Pics

For my birthday, my wonderful girlfriend took me to the Star Wars Identities Exhibition in Montreal this weekend. I thought I’d share the good reference photos I took of the Stormtrooper and Helmets from the 3 movies on display. Missing on the display were the holster, neck seal and TD canister. The armor was in decent condition but not nearly as clean as it looks in the photos.

Link to images

For anyone close to Montreal, I highly recommend going. I had my doubts about how much stuff would be on display and it far surpassed my expectations. They had so many costumes on mannequins, concept art and maquettes and space ship models The exposition incorporated education on how we develop our identities and related that to the contributing factors that shaped the star wars characters’ identities. You could also create your our Star Wars character along the way.

Info can be found here http://www.starwarsidentities.com/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

The top is an ANH, middle is an ESB and bottom is an ROTJ. What makes you think they listed them wrong?

When the painted frown has paint go beyond the teeth it'sROTJ and when only only the teeth are painted it's ESB correct? if so then it was wrong on the display but I labeled them correctly in the individual helmet pics. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

The middle helmet is actually an ESB MKII which is different from regular ESB helmets made from khaki PP. These are made from ABS and are similar to the ROTJ, but these were made specially for ESB and only one helmet was seen on screen.

The way you have listed them should be the other way around - second helmet is an ROTJ and the third is an ESB :)

You're wrong.

The middle helmet is actually an ESB MKII which is different from regular ESB helmets made from khaki PP. These are made from ABS and are similar to the ROTJ, but these were made specially for ESB and only one helmet was seen on screen.

The way you have listed them should be the other way around - second helmet is an ROTJ and the third is an ESB :)

Fixed my labeling. Thanks TM!

I see in the background of one of the pics a mouse droid please say you got some shots of the cylinders :icon_beg:

Where there any other props like the Macrobinoculars used by Luke in Star Wars, if so would you have got some shots of those :icon_beg:

My Wife is going to a Convention for her Job in Montreal. I am going with her cause next Thursday is my birthday. So, I am going with her. Monday we are going to this for ourselves. SWEET!

Edited by ramsesxv

Nice lid pics. Thanks for sharing.

As has been mentioned before: If anyone else goes to this then please, please grab some pics of the cylinders on the mouse droid.

Cheers. :jc_doublethumbup:

I see in the background of one of the pics a mouse droid please say you got some shots of the cylinders :icon_beg:

Where there any other props like the Macrobinoculars used by Luke in Star Wars, if so would you have got some shots of those :icon_beg:

I'm in the process of putting an album together of the entire exhibit. I do have a picture of the mouse droid but it's not close enough to make out any detail. The binoculars were not there.

My brother will be going to the exhibit at some time. After looking at all my photos, I noticed there is a lot I didn't get so I'm making him a list of photos to take. I will add the mouse droid to the list.

Edited by TyTimp